activate.llbeanmastercard.com – The company is commonly known as L.L.Bean and specializes in outerwear, luggage, sporting goods, and other leisure products. The company was founded by Leon Leonwood Bean in 1912 and is headquartered at Freeport, Maine.
The popular retailers also offer a credit card – the L.L.Bean Mastercard – which can be used at locations outside of L.L.Bean as well as online, in the store, and over the phone to make purchases. When you are approved for a new credit card, you are provided with an account number that acts much like a debit or checking account would.
You can either choose to have your monthly statements sent to you or directly into your online account. You should always check for all information regarding your credit card accounts and transactions by visiting the website listed on the back of your Card to access your online account.
It’s always a smart idea to keep track of purchases made with your new credit card so you can check those against the list of retailers that have been approved by activate.llbeanmastercard.com and also against your personal records for accuracy and confirmation that all transactions are accounted for and correct.
How to Activate the L. L. Bean Master Card?
Step 1: Visit the official website of L.L.Bean, which is llbean.com
Step 2: Scroll down on the homepage and click ” Apply Now ” under the credit card section
Step 3: Enter your First Name, Last Name, as well as all personal information as asked, including your address, city, state, zip code, etc.
Step 4: Select the L.L.Bean Mastercard type of Card you wish to activate.
Step 5: Type in all required information, including Card Number, Expiration Date, and the security code on the back of your Card.
Step 6: Enter your personal information again, including phone number, email address, etc., for account confirmation purposes.
Step 7: Click on ” Submit” to complete the activation process.
Terms and Conditions:
- L.Bean Mastercard has no annual fee, No balance transfer fees, and a 24/7 fraud protection guarantee. You are also given access to personalization options which makes the online card management process much easier for you to make changes or select different security features.
- Purchase APR for purchases on the L.L.Bean Mastercard is between 14.49% and 21.49% variable based on the Prime Rate. The cash advance APR is 25.24%, also variable depending on the Prime rate. There are no late fees with this account, but you do have a grace period beginning at 25 days and ending at 29 days for the payments to post.
- There is a penalty APR of 29.99% that starts once your account has been late for 60 or more days and ends after seven consecutive billing periods with no late payments. For cash advance transactions, you will be charged a fee of either $10 or 5% of the amount withdrawn.
- Fees include:
- There is no annual fee associated with this account. There are also no balance transfer fees when you make a transaction in the first 60 days after opening an account, but after that, there is a balance transfer fee of either $10 or 3% (whichever is greater). Cash advance transactions will require either a $10 or 5% fee.
- There is an over-the-limit fee of $37 for each time you go over your limit. You may also be charged a returned payment fee of $37 as well as a credit reporting inquiry which is $5.
Profits of Using L.L. Bean Master Card?
- L.Bean offers both in-store and online shopping, making it easy for their customers to access the products they sell.
- One of the great benefits of using the L.L.Bean credit card is that you are offered free shipping at any location throughout the United States, including Alaska and Hawaii, with no minimum purchase required. When you purchase any products for $50 or more online, you are guaranteed free shipping.
- L.Bean offers both in-store and online shopping, so it is easy for their customers to access the products they sell no matter which method of payment they prefer to use when making a transaction with them.
- The L.L.Bean credit card offers their customers an annual coupon that they can use throughout the year to enjoy savings of up to 30% on specific items, including fishing gear, clothing, and various other outdoor sporting equipment.
- There are also special promotions offered by L.L.Bean around holidays such as Memorial Day weekend for more great deals.
About the L.L. Bean Company:
L.L.Bean offers a wide range of products which include home, electronics, luggage, and shoes, as well as the outdoor apparel and sporting equipment you would expect to find at an outdoors retailer.
Their clothing line includes coats for both women and men along with boots, sweaters, pants, outerwear accessories such as hats, belts, mittens, coats, boots, sandals, and more. You will even be able to find your favorite items of clothing that are made from their signature fabric called “Bean’s,” which is a blend of wool and cotton.
Ques 1: What is the activation process?
Ans1: To activate an L.L.Bean Mastercard, you will need to go online and follow the steps provided by their website for activating your Card.
Ques 2: What are the benefits of having this credit card?
Ans2: There are many benefits to having this credit card, including the ability to earn points that can be redeemed for L.L.Bean products, free shipping on all purchases, no annual fee, and your first order of $50 or more is shipped free.
Ques 3: What are the fees associated with this Card?
Ans3: There is an over-the-limit fee of $37 for each time you go over your limit. You may also be charged a returned payment fee of $37 as well as a credit reporting inquiry which is $5.